Refund in our platform is completed in 2 steps:
Step 1. The money will be returned to your website balance. If you would like, you can use it for another purchase by selecting the “account balance” in payment methods.
Step 2. If you would like, the money can be returned from your website balance to your original method of payment. It might take up to 96 business hours (from the moment the refund ticket is raised by our support team on your request) to proceed with your refund in our payment system accordingly.
You can request a refund from your Gamergod balance in the following cases:
- Your order was canceled;
- Extremely poor quality of service has been provided by your booster (careful investigation by the management will have to be conducted first and after that we will get back to you with the decision);
- You reconsidered spending money on services, placed on the website (in case the order has already started by that time, a partial refund will be made in accordance with the current progress);
- In case one of the parties raised an arbitration ticket on the order and the decision of refund or partial refund has been made by the Arbitration Team.
To submit a request, please contact our support team by pressing “I need help” in your order page or by texting them in our website chat.
Please note that it takes 3 to 5 business days to initially investigate all the submitted arbitration tickets.
Gamergod refund to you original method of payment rules
- We can only return money to the bank/paypal account from which your balance was replenished;
- You can request a full or partial refund. The majority of payment systems support full refunds only. Partial refunds are available by a limited number of large payment systems, such as Paypal. Unfortunately, Gamergod can not influence this.
- If you have replenished your Gamergod balance and then spent some of it or if the Arbitration team partially returned your money as the result of a dispute with a seller, only a partial refund is available. If your payment system doesn’t support partial refunds, a partial refund to your personal account will be unavailable. However, the balance will remain on your Gamergod account and you can spend the money on the website.
We only consider inquiries on the status of your refund to the original method of payment after 96 business hours have passed. After the refund to your original method of payment It might take between 1 and 14 business days to transfer the money to your personal bank account (in case you paid by card). The exact time depends on the particular payment systems. Gamergod can not influence this process.
No commission is applied to the original method of payment refunds: you should receive to your original method of payment exactly the sum you’ve originally paid (in case the commission has been taken at the moment of transaction by the payment system whether it is bank or Paypal, for example, it will also be returned).